Customer Support Agent
- Advanced English and Spanish skills (writing and speaking);
- Computer literacy;
- Able to identify ways of solving the problem and present the solution in a verbal and written manner;
- Strong interpersonal skills;
- High levels of professionalism;
- Attention to details and punctuality;
- Windows with a minimum of 8Gb RAM Memory or Apple Mac not earlier than the 2015 year.
- Stable internet connection.
- Handle any incoming customer inquiry within the set time range via different communication channels: live chat and tickets system;
- Identify customers? needs to achieve customer satisfaction;
- Manage standard inquiries in the ticket system and escalate the ones that require deeper investigation to the relevant department or specialist.
- Working in a dynamically growing company;
- Challenging but exciting tasks with our own product;
- Training period is provided;
- Competitive salary up to 500 USD;
- Working on a shift schedule (from 9 am to 9 pm - from 9 pm to 9 am / 2 days off);
Remote work from home.
Job Type: Full-time, Contract