From developing brand new accounts to driving expansion across existing accounts, our Direct Sales team transforms opportunity into action every day. Whether focusing on a geographical area, product line, industry, channel or market segment, their goal is the same: to develop relationships with the end-users of the organization and generate meaningful sales. They are the direct line between our ground-breaking portfolio of product solutions and the desks of satisfied customers.
Join us to do the best work of your career and make a profound social impact as an Account Executive in our Outside Sales team in Buenos Aires.
This job represents a balanced sales effort of Dell Technologies portfolio and services knowledge and selling skills. Partners with the Channels to grow the territory/account base to attain financial objectives. Understands customers’ business and technology solutions requirements. Territory/account management, including account planning and sales forecasting. Customarily and regularly engaged with decision makers at client facilities in performing primary duties. Leads sales process. Lead all available resources to manage account
Supports an account set within the segment. Analyzes and leverages industry, competitor and market data to set strategy. Gains access and manages relationships with senior level executives. Identifies business trends and leverages strengths of the sales team to create a differentiated offering and position ourselves to capture business. Interfaces directly with customers to ensure satisfaction with our solutions. Establishes performance goals and metrics to drive execution. Conducts informal coaching sessions with internal teams. Provides insight and thought leadership to customers in order to create and leverage strategic partnership
Seen internally and externally as the senior authority in a given segment and/or channel. At times, leveraged to coach/mentor others. Anticipates customer needs beyond existing scope of our products and services. Identifies cost effective and practical alternatives by bundling products/service “solutions” to maximize our opportunity while meeting the customer’s needs
- Develop an understanding of customers’ business and solution requirements
- Gain share of wallet/spend across Dell’s portfolio of technology solutions: server, storage, networking, software, security and managed services
- Manage territory/accounts, including account planning, sales forecasting, engaging cross-functional resources and working with the virtual teams to ensure alignment across the organizations
- Regularly engage with decision makers at client facilities in performing primary duties
- Provide sales leadership and experience on large, complex sales opportunities
- Extensive experience selling technology solutions where you were recognized as a top performer
- World-class customer management and strategic selling skills to enhance the success of our customers’ business and the growth of Dell
- Aptitude for understanding how technology products and solutions solve business problems
- Strong communication, collaboration, negotiation and executive presentation skills and ability to provide insight and thought leadership to senior/CIO/CXO leadership and next two levels down
- Bachelor’s degree (BS/BA) or equivalent experience
- Professional working proficiency
Dell Technologies helps organizations and individuals build a brighter digital tomorrow. Our company is made up of more than 150,000 people, located in over 180 locations around the world. We’re proud to be a diverse and inclusive team and have an endless passion for our mission to drive human progress.
What’s most important to us is that you are respected, feel like you can be yourself and have the opportunity to do the best work of your life -- while still having a life. We offer excellent benefits, bonus programs, flexible work arrangements, a variety of career development opportunities, employee resource groups, and much more.
We started with computers, but we didn’t stop there. We are helping customers move into the future with multi-cloud, AI and machine learning through the most innovative technology and services portfolio for the data era. Join us and become a part of what’s next in technology, starting today.
You can also learn more about us by reading our latest Diversity and Inclusion Report and our plan to make the world a better place by 2030 here.
Application closing date: 30th November 2020
Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Dell encourages applicants of all ages. Read the full Equal Employment Opportunity Policy here.
Job Function: Outside Sales