E-Commerce Operations Manager
DescriptionWe are looking for a E-Commerce Operations Manager for the biggest on-demand platform in our region (Latam). We deliver love and everything from groceries to Top restaurant meals and cash in your doorstep.
At Rappi, no two days are the same. We love to hustle, work hard for a greater good and strive to be the leading tech company in Latin America. Rappi is growing at a tremendous rate and this position is crucial in our pursuit of a game-changing experience for our users and partners.
What we are looking for?
- The best talent in Latam, if you are passionate and love sales this is your place.Degree in Marketing/ Business Studies, Management or related disciplines.At least 3 or 4 years of experience in Operations and proven experience in the field.Excellent written and verbal communication skills, as well as stakeholder management, sales systems design, and data analysis experience.
- Develop tools and Dashboards to give visibility to the different teams in Ar, Pe, Cl & Ec about the status of E-Commerce operations
- Directly present data analysis and findings to the most important allies in the country and ensure their operational excellence.
- Through data analysis, design tools that provide structural solutions to ensure operational excellence.
- Work closely with the E-Commerce operations leaders, taking all the necessary actions to comply with the operational KPIs proposed by the company.
- Develop & Create new long term processes & solutions.
- Bachelor in Computer Science, Engineering, Economics, Business Administration, Logistics or other quantitative fields, with 3+ years of work experience.
- Deep desire to work in a startup environment, helping the company grow and develop new capabilities.
- Previous experience with Analytics in a professional environment.
- Top-tier analytical capabilities, demonstrated through previous experience.
- Ability to communicate ideas in a clear and structured way. Having a nose for value, i.e. being able to identify and prioritize the biggest opportunities.
- Proficiency in ExcelSQL Medium - advanced level
- Fluency in English is a plus