Sales Account Executive
Do you have passion for building brands in one of the fastest growing online markets in the world?
At P&G, our e-commerce professionals are leaders whose talents and skills have importance in influencing our online retailer’s decisions and growing the turnover of our brands by using conceptual selling techniques and data-based presentations. For online retailers, this involves developing and recommending assortment, shelving, pricing, and online visibility strategies, based on consumer research that gives us insight into what drives shopper purchasing behavior.
You will be working very closely with digital marketing and analytics teams to understand the traffic-conversion progression of our products in the e-retailer platforms and to deliver sales targets via achieving exclusive online fundamentals in e-retailer platforms. Prior e-commerce and digital marketing knowledge is required to be successful in this role.
What will you own?
- Executing all global innovations in the digital marketing space across the region.
- Executing approved consumer & customer plans online.
- Analyzing the business and issuing recommendations on strengthening our business online or closing critical gaps.
- Ensuring sales growth across the region via improving our digital footprint.
- Identifying the peaks & potential for our brands as the owner of the e-commerce digital building block.
- ResponsibilitiesasofDay1– you will feel the ownership of your project from the beginning with given specific projects and responsibilities.
- Continuousmentoring – you will work with hardworking people and receive both formal training as well as day-to-day mentoring from your manager.
- Dynamicandrespectfulworkenvironment– employees are at the core, we value every individual and inspire initiatives, promoting agility and work/life balance.
We produce globally recognized brands and we grow the best business leaders in the industry. With a portfolio of trusted brands as diverse as ours, it is paramount our leaders are able to lead with courage the vast array of brands, categories and functions. We serve consumers around the world with one of the strongest portfolios of trusted, quality, leadership brands, including Always®, Ariel®, Gillette®, Head & Shoulders®, Herbal Essences®, Oral-B®, Pampers®, Pantene®, Tampax® and more. Our community includes operations in approximately 70 countries worldwide.
Visit http://www.pg.com to know more.
Our consumers are diverse and our talents - internally - mirror this diversity to best serve it. That is why we’re committed to building a winning culture based on Inclusion and our ideal candidate is passionate about the same principle: you will join our daily effort of being “in touch” so we craft brands and products to improve the lives of the world’s consumers now and in the future. We want you to inspire us with your unrivaled ideas.
We are committed to providing equal opportunities in employment. We do not discriminate against individuals on the basis of race, color, gender, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, citizenship, disability, veteran status, HIV/AIDS status, or any other legally protected factor.
Who are we looking for?
- A Bachelor's degree
- Real passion for SALES, e-commerce, digital marketing, omnichannel retail.
- 3 demonstrated ability in online retailers, Brick & Click retailers, and digital marketing.
- Demonstrably strong critical thinking and analytical skills.
- Previous experience positively collaborating with & influencing external parties.
- Able to conduct business in English.
- Project management experience